Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Heart beats wildly
as the screaming and tears start
some things never change.

Bright lights fading fast
since the moonlight has faded
bringing sadness here.

Tear drops falling fast
while the sunset fades away.
Why did this happen?


This is in memory of the man I saw who's life faded away after being in an extreme car crash. There was nothing that could be done to save him, and I held his hand as the light faded from his eyes. I now know what's it's like to see someone who just moments before was full of life and happiness shatter into a million pieces, the bright light of their eyes fade into nothingness, their color turn to white. I cried; I'll admit it. I didn't know this man but for the last few moments of his life as he begged me to help him let go I cried.

R.I.P John. I wish I got to know you. May you rest with angels now.

No comments:

Post a Comment